Dream Finca For Sale in Mallorca
For Sale in Mallorca: Dream Finca in North of Island: Nestled in the beautiful countryside of the north of Mallorca lies this charming two-bedroom finca. Now on the market to buy, this charming property is not only surrounded by breath-taking scenery, but is within easy reach of several bustling towns, including Pollensa, Alcudia and Inca, in addition to a variety of the island’s star beaches and coves.
This gorgeous finca has undergone a complete renovation by the team at Paul Robinson Construction and Renovation. As well as being a beautifully-restored, the finca offers a separate annex, superb swimming pool, gardens and an expansive terrace. It is perfectly positioned to provide rural seclusion while its decor is elegant and minimal and the kitchen is modern and well equipped.
Surroundings and Location
Mallorca is an island with a rich and varied landscape of incredible natural beauty. And what better way to enjoy its stunning scenery than to buy a property in such idyllic surroundings.
This charming finca lies just a few minutes from Hipic Formentor, a renowned horse riding centre, 10 minutes from Playa de Muro and 10 minutes from Pollensa. A further plus is its proximity to Palma where it takes just 30 minutes to reach the centre of the capital city by car.
Dream Finca For Sale in Mallorca
This lovingly restored finca overlooks the lush northern countryside and has been carefully designed to offer its inhabitants and guests a perfect retreat defined by peace and tranquility.
- Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 125 metres squared built
- Completely new custom made and fully equipped kitchen
- New solar system installed with lithium batteries
- Solar system exclusive for swimming pool with cascade
- Motorised entrance gate
- The main building is an incredible property comprised of two floors that is both spacious and light. It has several features and elements that make it stand out and give it its unique and traditional air, such as its noble wooden beams and flooring.
- On the ground floor there is a spacious and cosy living room, dining room and well equipped kitchen.
- The first floor has a large master bedroom where the incredible views over the countryside can be seen.
- The master suite features a designer en-suite with large walk in shower.
- The second bedroom lies in the separate annex with bedroom – a perfect solution for older children or for when entertaining guests.
- The bedroom also features a designer en-suite with large walk in shower.
- The annex has direct access to the terrace and pool.
The finca has been masterfully furnished so that the property retains its charm and tradition while at the same time offering a slice of rustic luxury. Oak features throughout the home, bringing a real sense of timeless elegance. Used for centuries, this material is still incredibly popular thanks to its sustainability aspects as well as its quality and authenticity.
Accents of gold add an effortless finishing touch to the interior. Bringing a special warmth and comfort to the decor, also elevating the interior design to modernity, this material not only symbolises exclusivity, but also exudes energy, enlightenment, spirituality and well-being.
The show-stopping feature of this property, now for sale in Mallorca, is its incredible outdoor area. It has a comfortable and spacious terrace which offers a desirable outdoor space to entertain friends and serves as an ideal alfresco area to linger over a meal on warm summer nights. There is also a beautiful swimming pool, perfect to take a dip in during the day.
Star highlights of this charming home:
· Surrounded by delightfully tranquil countryside
· An alluring swimming pool
· A favourable orientation that soaks up the sun
Why you should buy a finca
Fincas are one of the most beautiful properties you can find in Mallorca. The most typical feature of a finca is its situation in the interior of the island, always on a rustic plot. Many fincas have a long history and some of them are formally listed. In the same way, modern fincas can maintain a traditional architecture, where structure and appearance pay homage to the Mallorcan culture. This property type is ideal for lovers of the rural life and for those looking for absolute tranquillity.
To find more about this property and book a viewing, get in contact with us today.