Paul Robinson Construction is well aware of the impact that construction industry has in the environment. For this reason, at the company we consider every project an opportunity to implement more sustainable construction methods right from the concept stages.
ACT LOCALLY, IMPACT GLOBALLY
Accordingly, these are the measures Paul Robinson and his team are taking to develop eco-friendly and smart-buildings.
- The materials used on a construction project are the perfect opportunity to implement more sustainable practices.
- Recycled and renewable
- Thermally efficient
- Reduce use of plastic
- Sourcing materials locally is another straight forward but crucial opportunity to improve sustainability in new construction projects and also the refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Support local business
- Lower impact in shipping
- Reducing waste, energy consumption and water-saving practices.
- Minimizing dust.
- Design and plan new builds with natural light and cross ventilation.
- Develop properties with low visual impact in rural areas. Designed to belong in their natural environment.
- Proposing renewable energy like solar panes and other systems.
- Protect the natural environment around the site.
- Finding innovation solutions to reduce CO2 and other gases emissions.
- Training staff to apply these measures and being proactive.
Energy saving: enjoying the sun in winter or good ventilation in summer will avoid the use of heating and air conditioning inside the house.
THINK IN GREEN
- Proposing clients increase their green areas
- Designing vertical greening in new buildings as new sustainable approach
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT in SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION
The company is always examining potential influences and changes to improve sustainability within our team but also with our collaborators. We would like to open a discussion, is there any other suggestions you would like to share with us? Contact us!